Emailreporting Error

This plugin allows you to report an issue in MantisBT by sending an email to a particular mail account

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

mantis2020

Emailreporting Error

Post by mantis2020 »

I Got this error when I run the script via web browser.

SYSTEM WARNING

'preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 4' in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\plugins\EmailReporting\core\Mail\simple_html_dom.php' line 1363

Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.

Previous non-fatal errors occurred. Page contents follow.

DEPRECATED: 'define(): Declaration of case-insensitive constants is deprecated' in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\plugins\EmailReporting\core_pear\Net\POP3.php' line 56
DEPRECATED: 'define(): Declaration of case-insensitive constants is deprecated' in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\plugins\EmailReporting\core_pear\Net\POP3.php' line 57
DEPRECATED: 'define(): Declaration of case-insensitive constants is deprecated' in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\plugins\EmailReporting\core_pear\Net\POP3.php' line 58
Start checking all mailboxes: Wednesday 12th of August 2020 16:16:12

This is my Mantisbt version.

MantisBT Version
Schema Version
PHP Version
Database Driver
mysqli
Database Version, Description
10.4.13, 10.4.13-MariaDB
Site Path
C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\
Core Path
C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\core\
Plugin Path
C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\plugins\
Attachments
error.JPG
error.JPG (136.78 KiB) Viewed 4166 times
SL-Gundam

Re: Emailreporting Error

Post by SL-Gundam »

Apparently there is a bug in that plugin when it tries converting your email from html to plaintext

Please activate debug mode and provide the raw_msg so that i can investigate this further