remove boilerplate from emails

This plugin allows you to report an issue in MantisBT by sending an email to a particular mail account

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

mankowitz

remove boilerplate from emails

Post by mankowitz »

Whenever I send an email from my work account, it puts a footer on the end which looks like this:
IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named.
If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) to disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail in any manner whatsoever. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
received this e-mail in error and delete this e-mail from your system. Unintended transmission shall not
constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other applicable privilege. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
Whenever anyone else replies to the thread, it gets put on the end of each of their emails as well. I'd like to do a pattern match and remove all that text before it gets inserted into the database. Any ideas how to do this?
SL-Gundam

Re: remove boilerplate from emails

Post by SL-Gundam »

Currently this can only be done if you modify EmailReporting code yourself.

For future versions there is an solution for this but that is still under development and will be for some time